You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 38
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
371) From which country India adopted the Five Year Plans?
372) From which mineral is radium obtained:
373) From which of the following countries, Constitution of India has adopted fundamental duties?
C) Erstwhile USSR
374) From which period large scale land grants were given to officers and other important person?
A) Gupta period
B) Kushan period
C) Mauryan period
D) None of these
375) Fundamental duties have been added in the Constitution by 42nd Amendment Act, 1976 in accordance with the recommendations of:
A) Santhanam Committee
B) Sarkaria Committee
C) Swaran Singh Committee
D) Indira Gandhi Committee
376) Fundamental Freedoms under Article 19 are suspended during emergency caused by:
A) war or external aggression
B) failure of constitutional machinery of a State
C) internal armed rebellion
D) financial crisis
377) Fundamental Rights can be classified into?
A) 5 groups
B) 6 groups
C) 7 groups
D) 8 groups
378) Fundamental Rights of the citizens are?
C) Justiciabel if the highest court feels it should be
D) Some rights are justiciable while other are not
379) Fundamental Rights of the Indian citizens are contained in ____ of the 'Indian Constitution'?
A) Part I
B) Part II
C) Part III
D) Part IV
380) Galena is the principal ore of which element ?