You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 40
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
391) Glass is made from the mixture of:
A) Quartz and mica
B) Sand and salt
C) Sand and silicates
D) Quartz and sand
392) Globalisation of Indian Economy means:
A) stepping up external borrowings
B) establishing Indian business units abroad
C) having minimum possible restrictions on economic relations with other countries
D) giving up programmes of import substitution
393) Glycol is added to aviation gasoline because it?
A) reduces consumption of petrol
B) prevents freezing of petrol
C) reduces evaporation of petrol
D) increase efficiency of petrol
394) Goa's economy is mainly based on ?
A) Export of ores
D) None of these
395) Gobar gas contains mainly:
B) Carbon dioxide
D) Carbon Monoxide
396) Government imposes taxes to ?
A) Run the machinery of state
B) Uplift weaker sections
C) Check the accumulation of wealth among the rich
D) None of these
397) Greenland is a
A) big ice sheet
B) high plateau covered with ice
C) low plateau
D) continent totally covered with snow
398) Gross domestic capital formation is defined as?
A) Expenditure incurred on physical assets only
B) Production exceeding demand
C) Flow of expenditure devoted to increased or maintaining of the capital stock
D) Net addition to stock after depreciation
399) Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is the monetary value of?
A) goods for the market and for self consumption
B) stock of goods and services
C) all final goods and services produced in a year
D) goods produced for the markets only
400) Growth of the baby in the uterus is found using
B) Gamma rays
D) Ultraviolet rays