You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 41
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
401) Growth rate of population means
A) The difference of growth between male and female.
B) The difference in population between urban and rural area.
C) The number of births per thousand people.
D) The difference between birth and death rates.
402) Guwahati is situated on the bank of the river?
403) Hanging valleys are formed due to the action of?
B) Volcanic eruption
C) Waves of the ocean
404) Hard Currency is defined as currency:
A) which can hardly be used for international transactions
B) which is used in times of war
C) which loses its value very fast
D) traded in foreign exchange market for which demand is persistently relative to the supply
405) Harsha was defeated by:
D) Pulkesin II
406) Harsha was the last great royal patron of:
407) Harshacharita the biography of Harsha, was written by:
408) Hay fever is a sign of
C) Old age
D) Over work
409) Heavy water is:
A) Tritium oxide
B) Deuterium oxide
C) Rain water
D) Water at 4 degree centigrade
410) Hinterland refers to:
A) continental shelf in the sea from which oil can be extracted
B) natural harbour used for international trade
C) land region extending from a sea port
D) abandoned sea port where trade was carried out initially