You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 43
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
421) How many Schedules are there in the Constitution of India?
422) How many seats are reserved for Union Territories in the Lok Sabha?
A) 15 seats
B) 20 seats
C) 25 seats
D) 30 seats
423) How many States and Union Territories are there in India?
A) 25 States and 7 Union territories
B) 28 States and 7 Union territories
C) 27 States and 7 Union territories
D) 29 States and 7 Union territories
424) How many States in India are Coastal?
425) How many subjects are there in the Union List of India?
426) How many subjects have been added in the Concurrent List?
427) How many times in a year, day and night are of equal duration anywhere on earth?
428) How many times the preamble was amended
D) Four times
429) How many times the President has declared the financial emergency?
430) How salaries and allowances for the Chairman and Deputy Chairman of the Rajya Sabha and the Speaker and Deputy Speaker of the Lok Sabha are fixed?
A) by Lok Sabha
B) by Rajya Sabha
C) Members of the Parliament
D) Parliament by Law