You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 48
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
471) In equilibrium, a perfectly competitive firm will equate
A) Marginal social cost with marginal social benefit
B) Market supply with market demand
C) Marginal profit with marginal cost
D) Marginal revenue with marginal cost
472) In estimating the budgetary deficit, the official approach in India is to exclude
A) Long term borrowings from the market
B) Borrowings from the Reserve Bank of India
C) Drawing down of the cash balance
D) Borrowings from Reserve Bank in the form of ways and means advance
473) In eye donation, which one of the following parts of donor's eye is utilised?
474) In February 2009, which Indian music maestro won the Grammy Award for his collaborative music album 'Golden Drum Project' ?
A) Amjad Ali Khan
B) Zakir Hussain
C) Pt. Ravi Shankar
D) Pt. Shiv Kumar Sharm
475) In ferns the xylem is
476) In Gandhara sculptures the preaching mudra associated with the Buddha's first sermon at Sarnath is?
477) In general our five year plans aim at making our country to attain the status of a/an?
A) Rich country
B) Developed country
C) Self sufficient country
D) Industrially advanced country
478) In his autobiography, Babur has given less details about which of the following?
A) Social life and the pattern of the life of people
B) Political condition of India
C) Description of Nature
479) In his first voyage to India, at which place did Vasco da Gama land on 20 May 1498 ?
A) Kochi (Cochin)
B) Mumbai (Bombay
C) Kozhikode (Calicut)
480) In humans, how many chromosomes does a cell have?
A) 46 (23 pairs)
B) 44 (22 pairs)
C) 42 (21 pairs)
D) 48 (24 pairs)