You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 58
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
571) In which type of rocks are metals like Gold and Copper mostly found ?
A) Old igneous
B) Old sedimentary
C) Old metamorphic
D) New metamorphic
572) In which unit Electric Current is measured?
573) In which year Reserve Bank of India was nationalised?
574) In which year, some more commercial banks (in addition to the first lot of 14) were nationalised in India?
575) Increase in Gross National Product without inflation is called?
A) Growth with stability
B) Infrastructure of a perfect economy
D) None of these
576) India became a Sovereign, democratic republic on :
A) Aug 15, 1947
B) Jan 30, 1948
C) Jan 26, 1950
D) Nov 26, 1949
577) India changed over to the decimal system of coinage in the year?
578) India earns maximum foreign exchange from the export of:
C) gems and jewellery
579) India had a plan holiday:
A) after the China-India War of 1962
B) after the drought of 1966
C) after the liberation of Bangladesh in 1971
D) after the India-Pakistan War in 1965
580) India has:
A) Socialistic economy
B) Gandhian economy
C) Mixed economy
D) Free economy