You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 62
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
611) Jatakas are the stories of:
A) Buddha's life
B) Buddha's previous lives
C) The lives of the future Buddhas
D) Great saints of Buddhism
612) Jharkhand does not share boundary with:
A) West Bengal
D) Madhya Pradesh
613) Just before midnight 14th August 1947, Jawaharlal Nehru rose in the Constituent Assembly to deliver the most famous speech ever made by an Indian. Which of the following were the opening lines of the speech?
A) 'Swaraj is our birthright and we have won it...'
B) Long years ago we made a tryst with destiny
C) 'India is independent..'
D) We have finally achieved what we had struggled for'
614) Kanchipuram is in which of the following states?
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
615) Kanva dynasty was established by:
616) Kanyakumari is situated in which state?
A) Tamil Nadu
617) Kautilya (also known as Vishnugupta and Chanakya) is the author of Arthasastra which has been compared with:
A) Plato's State
B) Machiavelli's Prince
C) Karl Marx's Das Kapital
D) Hitler's Mein Kampf
618) Khajuraho temples were built by rulers of which dynasty?
619) Kharavela of Kalinga was a follower of
620) Khilafat Movement was organised to protest against the injustice done to: