You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 64
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
631) Lathyrism is caused by excessive consumption of
A) Kesari dal
B) Mustard oil
C) Polished rice
632) Leech belongs to which group?
D) None of these
633) Liberalisation, Privatisation & Globalisation are the aims of
A) Economic Planning
B) Socialistic pattern of society
C) Land Reforms
D) Economic Reforms
634) Liberty, Equality and Fraternity' was the motto of which revolution?
635) Life originated by chemosynthesis was proved in the laboratory by
636) Lighting and Thundering are the characteristic feature of which layer of atmosphere?
637) Line connecting the points on a map that have the same temperature is called?
638) Linnalus is considered as the 'Father of Taxonomy' because he
A) was the First Person to classify plants
B) coined the term 'Taxonomy'
C) proposed binomial nomenclature
D) authored many books on Taxonomy
639) Liquefied Petroleum gas (LPG) consists of mainly:
A) Methane, Ethane and Hexane
B) Ethane, Hexane and Nonane
C) Methane, Butane and Propane
D) Methane, Hexane and Nonane
640) Liquidity preference means
A) Refraining from consumption
B) Desire of the public to hold cash
C) Showing preference to hold capital assets
D) Showing preference to hold bonds and securities