You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 65
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
641) Live well, as long as you live. Live well even by borrowings, for once cremated, there is no return'. The rejection of after life is an aphorism of the?
C) Kapalika sect
D) Sunyavada of Nagarjun
642) Long distance photography is facilitated by:
A) Visible light
C) Infra Red rays
D) Ultra violet rays
643) Lumbini where Gautam Buddha was born is in which country?
644) M1 includes:
A) currency with public
B) demand deposit with bank
C) other deposits with RBI
D) All of these
645) Mac Mohan Line demarcates the boundary between:
A) India and Pakistan
B) India and China
C) India and Nepal
D) India and Bangladesh
646) Madhubani', a style of folk paintings is popular in which of the following states in India?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) West Bengal
647) Madhya Pradesh shares its border with how many States?
648) Magnetite is
649) Maharashtrian Plateau is made up of:
A) alluvial soil
B) coral reef
650) Mahatma Gandhi participated In the Second Round Table conference after:
A) signing the Gandhi-Irwin Pact of March 1931
B) refusing to hold direct talks with the Muslim League
C) being permitted by the Congress
D) receiving assurance that independence was fast coming