You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 66
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
651) Mahatma Gandhi used for the first time hunger strike as a weapon during?
A) Bardoli Satyagraha
B) Champaran Satyagraha
C) Khadi Satyagraha
D) Ahmedabad Strike
652) Mahatma Gandhi was born at which place?
653) Mahavira was:
A) the 20th Tirthankara
B) the 21st Tirthankara
C) the 23rd Tirthankara
D) the 24th Tirthankara
654) Malik Kafur was General under which ruler?
A) Firoz Shah Tughluq
B) Muhammad bin Tughluq
D) Ala-ud-din khilji
655) Mana Pass is located in?
B) Himachal Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
656) Mark the correct response:
A) It is the duty of the Prime Minister to communicate all decisions of the Council of Ministers to the
B) The Prime Minister need not communicate all decisions to the President
C) It is not obligatory on the part of Prime Minister to communicate the decision to the President
D) The President cannot compel the Prime Minister to give the information he has
657) Mauryan Dynasty was founded by:
B) Chandragupta Maurya
658) Megasthanes visited India during the reign of:
A) Chandragupta II
C) Chandragupta Maurya
659) Megasthanes was the Ambassador of:
A) Selucus Nicator
D) The Persians
660) Megasthanes, the ambassador of Selucus at the Mauryan court in Pataliputra, wrote an account of the period in his book:
A) Travels of Megasthanes
D) None of these