You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 67
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
661) Member of the Rajya Sabha is elected for the period of?
A) 3 Yr
B) 4 Yr
C) 5 Yr
D) 6 Yr
662) Members of the Rajya Sabha are elected according to :
A) Cumulative Vote System
B) Single Non-transferable Vote System
C) Single Transferable Vote System
D) None of these
663) Meson particles are found in:
C) Laser beam
D) Cosmic rays
664) Metamorphism changes rocks'
C) Both (A) and (B)
D) actual chemical composition
665) Mettur dam is built on the river?
A) Narmada river
B) Tapti river
C) Cauvery river
D) Godavari river
666) Micro-economics is also called
A) Investment theory
B) Price theory
C) Expenditure theory
D) Income theory
667) Milk,cheese and eggs are the source of vitamins?
A) A and C
B) A and D
C) A and B
D) B and C
668) Ministers may be chosen from: (1) Lok Sabha, (2) Rajya Sabha, (3) Outside the Legislature.
A) 1 only
B) 2 only
C) 1 and 2
D) 1, 2 and 3
669) Mixed economy means an economy where ?
A) There is co-existence of public sector along with private sector
B) Both agriculture and industry are equally promoted by the state
C) Economy is controlled by military as well as civilian rulers
D) There is importance of small scale industries along with heavy industries
670) Mohammed-bin-Qasim conquered Sind in the year
A) 712 A.D.
B) 812 A.D.
C) 912 A.D.
D) 1012 A.D.