You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 73
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
721) Of the various forms of carbon, which one is used for absorption purpose ?
D) Wood Charcoal
722) Of the various ways of financing government's investment expenditure, the least inflationary is :
A) foreign aid
B) deficit financing
D) public borrowing
723) Oldest mountain range of India is?
724) Old-written material, which cannot be read easily can be read by:
A) Cosmic Rays
B) Ultraviolet rays
C) Infra Red rays
D) None of these
725) On 15 May 1952, who became the first speaker of the Lok Sabha ?
A) G V Mavalankar
B) Harilal J Kania
C) S Radhakrishnan
D) Sukumar Sen
726) On 17 Dec 1931, who founded the Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) in Kolkata ?
A) Vikram Sarabhai
B) Homi Bhabha
C) P C Mahalanobis
D) C V Raman
727) On 21st July 1969, at which site did Neil Armstrong set his foot on the Moon ?
A) Sea of Waves
B) Sea of Clouds
C) Sea of Tranquility
D) Sea of Serenity
728) On the banks of which river, did Mahatma Gandhi establish Satyagraha Ashram in Ahmedabad ?
729) On the basis of financial crisis Emergency has been declared by the President of India:
A) not even once
B) in 1962
C) in 1971
D) in 1991
730) On the basis of the process of their formation, which of the following soils is formed differently from the other three?