You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 78
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
771) Planning Commission is established by?
A) The Cabinet resolution
B) The Prime Minister
C) The President
D) The Parliament resolution
772) Planning in India derives its objectives from:
A) Fundamental Rights
B) Directive Principles of State policy
C) Fundamental Duties
773) Planning may be defined as the conscious and deliberate choice of economic priorities by some public authority is view of?
A) Lionel Robbins
B) Prof. Durbin
C) Barbar wooton
D) Charles Bettlenheim
774) Plants which flower only once in their life time are known as ?
775) Plural Theory of Sovereignty emphasises the importance of
776) Poet Kalidasa lived in the court of:
A) Chandragupta Maurya
C) Chandragupta Vikramaditya
777) Polythene is industrially prepared by the polymerization of:
778) Port Blair - the capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, is located in which one of the following islands?
A) North Andaman
B) Little Andaman
C) Middle Andaman
D) South Andaman
779) Porus was defeated by Alexander at the battle of:
780) Potassium nitrate is used in: