You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Economics Quiz Set No. 10
Economics questions have been taken from previous years question papers of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
91) The place where bankers meet and settle their mutual claims and accounts is known as:
B) clearing house
C) collection centre
D) dumping ground
92) In India, the Public Sector is most dominant in?
A) Steel production
B) Organised term lending financial institutions.
D) Commercial banking
93) In India, which of the following affects poverty line the most?
A) Quantum of gold reserve
B) Per capita income
C) Production quantum
D) Level of prices
94) In the context of India's Five Year Plans, a shift in the pattern of industrialization, with lower emphasis on heavy industries and more on infrastructure begins in:
A) fourth Plan
B) sixth Plan
C) eighth Plan
D) tenth Plan
95) In the last one decade, which one among the following sectors has attracted the highest foreign direct investment(FDI) inflows into India?
A) Services sector
B) Insurance sector
D) Defence sector
96) In the second phase of nationalization of commercial banks, how many banks were nationalized?
97) In the terms of economics, the recession occurring two times with a small gap in between is known as:
A) Double Deflation
C) Deep Recession
D) Double Dip Recession
98) In the year 1969 how many banks were nationalised?
99) In which of the Five Year Plans, preference was given to the weaker sections of the society?
100) In which one of the following five year plans the actual growth performance in India in respect of GDP (at factor cost) was less than the target set?
A) Sixth five year plan
B) Seventh five year plan
C) Eighth five year plan
D) Ninth five year plan