You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Geography Quiz Set No. 13
Geography questions have been taken from previous years question papers of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
121) Which of the following is an organic rock?
122) Which of the following is the largest satellite of the planet Saturn?
123) Which soil is found in Indo-Gangetic planes?
124) Which of the following river is the largest river of the Indian subcontinent?
125) Tidal forest is otherwise called as?
A) Evergreen forest
B) Monsoon forest
C) Mangrove forest
D) Coniferous forest
126) Obsidian, Andesite, Gabbro and Perodite are
A) Extrusive rocks
B) Metamorphic rocks
C) Intrusive rocks
D) Sedimentary rocks
127) Potato was introduced to Europe by
128) Soil factors are otherwise known as
A) Climatic factors
B) Edaphic factors
C) Biotic factors
D) Physiographic factors
129) Virtually treeless, sparse vegetation is found in
130) The region famous for many kinds of wine and champagne is
A) Eastern Europe
B) Western Europe
D) Glass land