You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Geography Quiz Set No. 16
Geography questions have been taken from previous years question papers of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
151) Line connecting the points on a map that have the same temperature is called?
152) In which river is India's largest riverine island Majuli is situated?
153) The imaginary line, located at zero degrees latitude, divides the earth into Northern and Southern hemispheres is called?
A) Tropic of Cancer
B) Tropic of Capricorn
C) Prime Meridian
154) Which is the largest brackish water lake in India ?
A) Chilka Lake
B) Pulicat Lake
C) Changu Lake
D) Wular Lake
155) Nathu La Pass in Sikkim, connects India with which country?
156) Sunda Trench (Java Trench) is the deepest point in which ocean?
A) Indian Ocean
B) Artic Ocean
C) Atlantic Ocean
D) Pacific Ocean
157) Which city is known as the 'Big Apple' ?
B) New York City
D) Washington D.C.
158) 'Uhuru Peak' at Mount Kilimanjaro is the highest point of which continent ?
D) North Australia
159) In terms of area, which is the smallest continent ?
A) South America
160) In Solar System, which planet rotates the fastest on its axis ?