You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Geography Quiz Set No. 7
Geography questions have been taken from previous years question papers of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
61) Which of these continents has maximum per capita land?
C) North America
62) Through which mountain range passes the Konkan Railway Track?
A) Neelgiri Hills
B) Himalyan Ranges
C) Eastern Ghat
D) Western Ghat
63) Lighting and Thundering are the characteristic feature of which layer of atmosphere?
64) Which of these volcanoes is called the 'Light House of the Mediterranean'?
65) Which state is the major producer of mulberry silk in India?
B) Himachal Pradesh
66) The Chilka Lake Region is situated between the deltas of?
A) Mahanadi and Godavari
B) Godavari and Krishna
C) Ganga and Mahanadi
D) Krishna and Kaveri
67) Guwahati is situated on the bank of the river?
68) The least populated State in India is?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
69) Kiel Canal connects?
A) Caribbean Sea and Pacific Sea
B) Atlantic Ocean and Pacific Ocean
C) Baltic Sea and North Sea
D) Red Sea and Mediterranean Sea
70) Ozone layer in the outer atmosphere helps in?
A) absorbing U-V radiations
B) absorbing cosmic ray particles
C) regulating the temperature of atmosphere
D) reflecting radio waves and makes radio communication possible