You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Geography Quiz Set No. 15
Geography questions have been taken from previous years question papers of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
141) Greenland is a
A) big ice sheet
B) high plateau covered with ice
C) low plateau
D) continent totally covered with snow
142) Which is the smallest state in India in terms of area?
143) Which canal connects Mediterranean Sea with Red Sea?
A) Panama Canal
B) Suez Canal
C) Erie Canal
D) Indira Gandhi Canal
144) River Narmada flows into which water body?
A) Bay of Bengal
B) Red Sea
C) Arabian Sea
D) Indian Ocean
145) Indian Standard Time (IST) is ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) by how many hours?
A) 4:30 hours
B) 5:00 hours
C) 5:30 hours
D) 6:00 hours
146) Which planet is nearest to Sun?
147) What is the direction of rotation of Earth on its axis?
A) North to South
B) South to North
C) East to West
D) West to East
148) Which planet is known as Morning Star as well as Evening Star?
149) Boundary line demarcating India and Pakistan known is known as?
A) Radcliffe Line
B) Curzon Line
C) McMahon Line
D) Durand Line
150) Where is the Indira Point, the southernmost point of land in the territory of India, situated?
A) Andaman & Nicobar Islands