You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Geography Quiz Set No. 19
Geography questions have been taken from previous years question papers of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
181) 'Radcliff line' is a boundary line between
A) India and Bangladesh
B) India and Bhutan
C) India and China
D) India and Pakistan
182) 'Dykes' are especially constructed in
D) United Kingdom
183) Colorado in U.S.A. is famous for which of the following landforms?
A) Grand Canyon
B) Grand Crators
C) Great Valleys
D) Great Basins
184) Daily weather changes in the atmosphere are associated with
185) Which foreign country is closest to Andamar Islands?
A) Sri Lanka
186) Very strong and cold icy winds that blow in the Polar regions are called
D) Polar winds
187) Mumbai receives more rainfall than Pune because
A) Mumbai is on the windward side
B) Pune is at a greater elevation
C) Mumbai is a coastal city
D) Pune has greater vegetation than Mumbai
188) Indira Point is the southernmost tip of
B) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
189) Which part of India was included in World Heritage List by UNESCO on July 1, 2012?
A) Eastern Ghats
B) Konkan Railways
C) Manas Wildlife Sanctuary
D) Western Ghats
190) Earthquakes are generally associated with