You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Geography Quiz Set No. 21
Geography questions have been taken from previous years question papers of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
201) The Bermuda Triangle lies in
A) Eastern South Atlantic Ocean
B) Western North Atlantic Ocean
C) North Pacific Ocean
D) South Pacific Ocean
202) Which one of the following is correctly matched?
A) Eskimo : Canada
B) Oran : Japan
C) Lapps : India
D) Gonds : Africa
203) Which one of the following is a landlocked country?
204) Which one of the following soils is also called black soil?
205) United Nation's appreciation for better management of cyclone, Phalin was awarded in 2014 to the government of
A) West Bengal
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Andaman & Nicobar
206) In nature, trophic levels are found in
A) Root system
B) Shoot system
D) Tissue system
207) In India, Dugong (sea cow) is found in the bioreserve site of
A) Gulf of Mannar
208) Which of the following is commonly used in preparing custard powder?
209) What is the name of Research Station established by Indian Government for conducting research in Antarctic?
A) Dakshin Gangotri
C) Uttari Gangotri
D) None of these
210) To conserve coral reefs the Government of India declared one of the following as Marine Park
A) Andaman Islands
B) Gulf of Kutch
C) Lakshadweep Islands
D) Gulf of Mannar