You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> History Quiz Set No. 13
History questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
121) Lumbini where Gautam Buddha was born is in which country?
122) Madhubani', a style of folk paintings is popular in which of the following states in India?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) West Bengal
123) Mahatma Gandhi participated In the Second Round Table conference after:
A) signing the Gandhi-Irwin Pact of March 1931
B) refusing to hold direct talks with the Muslim League
C) being permitted by the Congress
D) receiving assurance that independence was fast coming
124) Mahatma Gandhi used for the first time hunger strike as a weapon during?
A) Bardoli Satyagraha
B) Champaran Satyagraha
C) Khadi Satyagraha
D) Ahmedabad Strike
125) Mahatma Gandhi was born at which place?
126) Mahavira was:
A) the 20th Tirthankara
B) the 21st Tirthankara
C) the 23rd Tirthankara
D) the 24th Tirthankara
127) Malik Kafur was General under which ruler?
A) Firoz Shah Tughluq
B) Muhammad bin Tughluq
D) Ala-ud-din khilji
128) Mauryan Dynasty was founded by:
B) Chandragupta Maurya
129) Megasthanes visited India during the reign of:
A) Chandragupta II
C) Chandragupta Maurya
130) Megasthanes was the Ambassador of:
A) Selucus Nicator
D) The Persians