You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> History Quiz Set No. 7
History questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
61) During the tenure of which Governor General of India, King George V visited India?
A) Lord Dalhousie
B) Lord Curzon
C) Lord William Bentinck
D) Lord Hardinge
62) During which of the following periods of Indian History did the Kshatriyas have a distinct identity?
A) Age of the Buddha
B) Maurya period
C) Post-Maurya age
D) Gupta period
63) During whose Governor Generalship the Maratha confederacy ended?
A) Lord Wellesley
B) Lord Hastings
C) Lord Cornwallis
D) Lord Dalhousie
64) Enumerate the Vedangas
65) Falkland Islands, located in South Atlantic Ocean, are a self-governing Overseas Territory of which country ?
B) United Kingdom
66) Fascism believes in
A) Dignity of Individual
67) Find the incorrect match among the followings:
A) Sir Syed Murtza Khan - Aligarh
B) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar - Ambedkar University
C) Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru - Jawaharlal Nehru University
D) Madan Mohan Malviya - Banaras Hindu University
68) First Indian cricketer to take Hat Trick in Test Cricket is?
A) Kapil Dev
B) Harbhajan Singh
C) Chetan Sharma
D) Zaheer Khan
69) First Jain Tirthankar was?
70) First Olympic games were held in which year?
A) 776 B. C.
B) 798 B. C.
C) 876 B. C.
D) 898 B. C.