You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> History Quiz Set No. 20
History questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
191) The decline of the Nandas at the hands of Kautilya and Chandragupta Maurya has been vividly portrayed in the Sanskrit play written by Kalidasa:
192) The deep transforming effect that the Kalinga War had on Ashoka has been described in:
A) Archaeological excavations
B) Rock edicts
D) Pillar edicts
193) The earliest available work of the Sangam Tamils is?
194) The earliest city discovered in India was
195) The earliest example of a land grant is provided by an inscription of?
A) the Guptas
B) the Satavahanas
C) the Mauryas
D) the Mughals
196) The earliest extant Buddhist Stupa comes from
C) Bodh Gaya
197) The earliest known Indian script is?
198) The earliest movement which took up the cause of lower cast against Brahmana domination was?
A) Satya Shodak Society
B) Mahajan Sangam
C) Vokkaliga Sangha
D) Nair Service Society
199) The earliest Veda is the?
200) The economy of the Indus Valley people was based on?
B) Trade and Commerce
D) All of these