You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Constitution Quiz Set No. 9
Constitution questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
81) Which Schedule of the Constitution contains Forms of Oath or Affirmations?
82) Which Schedule of the Constitution of India contains special provisions for the administration and control of Scheduled Areas in several States?
83) Which was the lengthiest amendment to the Constitution of India?
A) 30th Amendment.
B) 42nd Amendment
C) 44th Amendment
D) 24th Amendment
84) Which writ is issued by a High Court or the Supreme Court to compel an authority to perform a function that it was not performing ?
A) Writ of Mandamus
B) Writ of Quo Warranto
C) Writ of Habeas Corpus
D) Writ of Certiorari
85) In a Federal State:
A) States are more powerful than the Centre
B) Centre is more powerful than States
C) a Presidential form of government functions
D) Constitution effects division of powers between the Centre and States with safeguards against transgression of jurisdiction
86) An ordinance promulagated by the President:
A) will lapse automatically after 2months
B) will lapse on the expiration of 6 weeks from the meeting of the Parliament
C) will automatically become a law after 6 months
D) will continue to be in force till it is superseded by an Act of the Parliament
87) Who decides allotment of symbols to Political Parties?
B) Political Party Governing Committees
C) Election Committee of Political Party
D) Election Commission
88) Who decides de-recognition of the Political Party solely on the basis of its performance at the election, e.g., bycotting of the election?
A) Supreme Court of India
B) High Court
C) Election Commission
D) District Court
89) A Money Bill passed by the Lok Sabha is deemed to have been passed by the Rajya Sabha also when no action is taken by the Upper House within?
A) 10 days
B) 12 days
C) 14 days
D) 16 days
90) A person can become a citizen of India even if born outside India if his/her:
A) father is a citizen of India
B) mother is a citizen of India
C) father is a citizen of India at the time of the person's birth
D) father or mother is a citizen of India at the time of the person's birth