You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 24
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
231) Chromosomes are?
A) the biggest in number in human cells
B) present only in the nucleus of a cell
C) visible in all cells at every time
D) made up of DNA as a main component
232) Citizenship provisions are enshrined in the Constitution in :
A) Part II
B) Part II, Articles 5-11
C) Part II, Articles 5-6
D) Part I, Articles 5-11
233) Citrus fruits are considered a rich source of which vitamin ?
A) Vitamin A
B) Vitamin D
C) Vitamin B
D) Vitamin C
234) Coastal Andhra Pradesh and Odisha often face natural disasters due to
235) Collective farming is done in the grasslands of the
236) Colorado in U.S.A. is famous for which of the following landforms?
A) Grand Canyon
B) Grand Crators
C) Great Valleys
D) Great Basins
237) Combustion is the process in which:
A) Heat is produced
B) Light is produced
C) Heat and Light is produced
D) None of these
238) Consequent upon the recommendations of the Working Group on Rural Banks, 5 Rural Regional Banks were initially set up in the year:
239) Consider the following mountain ranges: (1) Ladakh Range, (2) Karakoram, (3) Greater Himalayas, (4) Zanskar Range. What is the correct sequence of these from south to north?
A) 3, 4, 1, 2
B) 3, 1, 4, 2
C) 4, 2, 3, 1
D) 4, 3, 2, 1
240) Consider the following places of Kashmir region : (1) Srinagar, (2) Gilgit, (3) Kargil, (4) Banihal. Arrange the above places from north to south.
A) 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
B) 4 – 3 – 2 - 1
C) 2 - 1 – 3 – 4
D) 2 - 1 – 3 – 4