You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 36
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
351) Food crops comprise:
A) Cotton, Tobacco, Sugarcane
B) Linseed, Castor, Turmeric
C) Food grains, Pulses, Edible oil seeds
D) Jute, Cotton, Chillies
352) For Election of Members to Lok Sabha and Legislative Assembly, electoral constituencies comprise wholly or partly of which area?
A) Municipal Area
B) A Transitional Area
C) Legislative Council
D) None of these
353) For internal financing of Five Year Plans, the government depends on:
A) taxation only
B) taxation and public borrowing
C) public borrowing and deficit financing
D) taxation, public borrowing and deficit financing
354) For red colour, compounds of which element are commonly used in fireworks ?
355) For regulation of the Insurance Trade in the country the Government has formed:
B) Reserve Bank of India
C) Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
D) General Insurance Corporation
356) For the Karachi session of Indian National Congress in 1931, presided over by Sardar Patel, who drafted the Resolution on Fundamental Rights and Economic Programme?
A) Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
B) Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
C) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
D) Mahatma Gandhi
357) For what is the Manas sanctuary in Assam known?
358) For which of the following crops does India have the largest cultivated area in the world?
359) For which of the following substances, the resistance decreases with increase in temperature?
D) Pure Silicon
360) For which one among the following diseases there is no vaccine till date??